Become a Member
Why become a member of the Statera Clinically Integrated Network?
Statera will help you begin the process of adapting to value-based payment models and preparing you for future population health management models. As a Physician, you are not alone, and you have an opportunity to join hundreds of other physicians in Houston County to prepare for these value-based incentives. Our leadership team has decades of experience developing and implementing clinically integrated networks in six difference states across the US. We are experienced in moving through the complexity, and challenges of bringing together health systems, physicians, insurance payors, and employers to develop successful physician networks that will bring down the cost of health plans, and all parties share in the savings.
The key benefits Statera offers to our physician members include:
- We offer an accelerated development timeline in preparation for value-based contracting. Reimbursement for healthcare is changing and is increasingly emphasizing value. Statera’s CIN helps member physicians successfully practice in this new reimbursement model environment.
- Collaboration with other physician practices, and sharing in the planning and development time and cost. Value-based reimbursement for our physician members is achieved through health plan cost reductions, and the increase in quality of care to health plan members.
- Statera Health will supply you with the infrastructure to collect and analyze the necessary data to demonstrate this value to the payors. As a member of the CIN, the physician will have a voice in healthcare planning, implementation, data tracking and in enforcement of accountability.
- Access to focused resources on physician network contracting with payors who are offering value-based payments. A network of unified providers will be more effective in negotiating with payers than a single, unaffiliated physician practice.
- Access to a legal and compliance team who are trained in development of legal documents and shared savings participation agreements.
- Collaboration with physician leaders and business leaders with experience in developing and operating physician networks in partnership with large self-insured employers.
- Care coordination and communication services are provided to you and are facilitated by the CIN. We are led by Physician-centered care coordination. Our care coordination programs are run in collaboration with physicians, not as stand-alone phone-based services. We offer face-to-face services with the patient in the hospital, physician practice, or at home.